Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Ending of Something That Will Never Happen Again.

Today is the last day of my last summer of being a high schooler. I know I blog about this kinda stuff all the time, but when I'm up late with nothing to do, my mind always wonders to this subject.

I spent the day at Busch Gardens with some good friends, and it's insane to me that in less than a year, we will be apart, in college, going our seperate ways. My friends will always remain my friends, and I'm sure I'll make new friends throughout my senior year, but once we all leave and do our own thing, nothing will ever go back to being the same. Winter and Summer breaks will never start and end at the same exact time, we will have new friends and new relationships, and be busy with our families. Sure, we will see eachother, but I just know that it won't ever be the same.

I really do cherish my friends, my friends are like family, my friends are my family. And a lot of my friends probably mean a lot to me than they realize. I'm stoked for this last year, to enjoy the friendships I already have, and to being new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers