Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I hate this town, it's so washed up And all my friends don't give a fuck they'll tell me that it's just bad luck when will I find where I fit in?"

Don't get me wrong, I don't have RVA nor do I hate the people that are a part of my life here. But I just really wanna live in NYC. And it might sound just like a dream, because a lot of kids my age wanna move to a different city, NYC being one of the most popular. But I felt so much more at home when I was there in August than I have ever felt here for the past 17 years. I really hope I get accepted into SVA, or another school in the most amazing city known to mankind. If not, I think I might just transfer to another Starbucks in NYC and live in my cousin's apartment til I get accepted to a school up there or get my own place (which would take forever because the cost of living there is outrageous, but beyond worth it). Hopefully this is one dream that I will actually get to live.

Until then, I will just keep dreaming, and working as hard as I am able to so I get accepted into SVA.

-AustinCHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers