Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring Break

I know Spring Break is still over 3 months away, but I'm thinking about going on another NYC trip on Spring Break.

As long as I get accepted to SVA that is. I'll most likely know by then and I won't wanna go if I get rejected. But it would be nice to visit my cousin again and be able to be in the city without having a heat stroke or having to buy boots and wear 12 layers of clothing.

Either way, I'm debating. But I also wanna save up for a Macbook and I don't think I can save up for both at the same time. Well we will see.

I'm working 30 hours this week, and it's a full school week. And I'm trying to finish up my last couple college apps and have a list of things I need to get done. And I still have to convince my principal to let me switch out of AP Government before I become a 2nd year senior.

Man I really need it to be Spring Break.

-AustinCHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers