Friday, October 22, 2010

Starbucks.

I worked a 6 hour shift tonight. Which isn't bad, it's what I am used to working but I haven't worked more than 5 hours shifts in a couple weeks. Tomorrow I have to take my training class for Starbucks from 10 to 2 then I was supposed to be over but me being the reliable good person that I am is covering a shift for someone so after my class, I have to work a 7 hour shift from 3 to 1030, which will be the longest shift I've worked. Sunday, I work at 9 am which is the earliest I've ever worked and from what I hear, Starbucks is a totally different place to work at in the am than in the pm. 11 am is the earliest I've ever worked and it was pretty insane, so I can't imagine 9 am on a Sunday with everyone on their way to church, but I'll be finding out soon enough.

My weekend is pretty insane, but of course totally consumed by Starbucks. Honestly, I don't mind. I had no plans this weekend and I always get off on the days that I request off so it's all good, plus I enjoy having money in the bank.

Hopefully this headache that forced me to leave school early goes away. It went away after some extra strength Tylenol and a 4 hour nap before work, but now it's coming back. Ugh.

I got my post card in the mail telling me that I get my hard copy of my license on November 15th. It would be more exciting if I actually ever got to use my license, but I guess it's all just more motivation to save up for a car so I can actually drive.

Oh, I got a post card from Lynchburg College, and I'm officially applied. I just have to send my transcripts and SAT scores. I don't really wanna go to Lynchburg though, at all. I just applied because I got an email and it was free, and I was bored.

I think I should go catch some zs now since that's limited this weekend, like all the time.

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers