Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Christmas break is gonna zoom by too fast (even with the 2 additional snow days).
Monday and Tuesday - work
Wensday- Hair Cut
Thursday-Aunt and cousins are coming over for dinner and to exchange gifts
Friday- CHRISTMAS EVE! Work then going to my aunt's for dinner and to exchange gifts with more family.
Saturday- CHRISTMAS! Gifts then dinner with the family.
Sunday- Work and getting packed for my trip.
Monday- LEAVE FOR NYC.
Tuesday-Friday- NYC! (TOO STOKED!)
Friday- NEW YEARS EVE! Get home at night, unpack and PARTY (I have no idea what I'm doing yet)
Saturday- NEW YEARS DAY! WADDUP 2011!? Work.
Sunday- Work and get ready for the last half of senior year.

On top of all that, I have to write a 200 point paper for AP Lit, get as many decent sketches complete for my portfolio, and hang out with my friends as much as possible.

I love my life, but time is just passing way too fast these days.

-AustinCHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers