Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello. Goodbye.

All I have to say about 2010 is that it has been the best year of my life, and I am truly blessed with amazing friends and family that have dealt with me day in and day out. I love all of you guys unconditionally.

Most of all, I am beyond thankful for the amazing God that is so good to me despite me being horrible at times.

2010 is filled with so many memories, new friends, old friends, trips, and firsts that I can't even begin to write them down, but all of it has been absolutely amazing.

I can't think of any way better to bring in 2011 than with my cousin and all her friends here in NYC. I am so stoked for 2011 and all the major changes in store.

Thanks for everything all of you guys have done, and you know how much you mean to me.

Deuces 2010.

-AustinCHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers