Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Living the city life.

I love being in NYC! So stoked to finally be back here.

Yesterday my cousin and I went to Brooklyn Bagles and I got the best cinnamon raisin bagel with strawberry creme cheese. Then we went to Metropolitan Museum of Art, Rockefeller Center, Saks Fifth Avenue (I got new Sperrys), Magnolia Bakery (had the best cupcake in the world), Central Park (it’s even more amazing in the snow, and I finally got to see the Alice in Wonderland statue), had dinner in an authentic Italian restaurant, and some other things that I can’t think of.

Today we’re going downtown so I can look at SVA and NYU, and we’re going to go to Union Square, SoHo, St Marks Place, and all those places down there. I think we’re gonna go to Chinatown for dinner and go to the New Museum afterwards.

Tomorrow we're going to the Modern Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, Central Park zoo and whatever else we plan.

I know Friday we are going to Grand Central Station before I leave around 2 to come back to RVA.

I love the city. Being here more and more makes me wanna live here. Fall 2011, let's hope so.

-AustinCHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers